Rules & FAQs
* The only way to register is via the website which will lead you through our event on Eventzilla. You may pay with Credit Card through the Eventzilla website. Payment processing is encrypted and secure
* Space cannot be held any other way.
* Space is limited to 150 croppers
* Once a crop is full, it will be listed on the website.
* Keep in mind that the crop may fill up a few hours after sign-ups are opened
* When registering, remember that the information you input is used for your table space and for emailing of information
* Please make sure and list your "Cropping Friends". Your "Cropping Friends" are the people attending you would like to sit by at the crop.
* If you are attending alone just leave it blank & you will make some new scrapping friends that day.
* Remember, that if your buddies list different people, you may be seated close, but not right next to each other.
* Planning seating for so many is tough, but we try really hard to accommodate all friend requests.
* If you require a special seat; ie wheelchair, walker, etc please list that in the messages box of PayPal or in the appropriate place on the order form.
* Cancellations and refunds will not be accepted after the cutoff date (7 days prior to the crop).
* It takes several days to finalize the database, arrange the seating, print the registration documents & finalize event details.
What is provided:
* Cropping space
* Goodie bag w/ scrapbook items, coupons, samples, etc.
* 11 hours of Cropping.
* What to bring:
* A few days before the crop, you will receive an email with last minute details.
* We have a pitch-in so, if you would like to participate, please bring something to share (2 liter, chips, appetizer, crockpot dish, side dish, dessert, etc.)
* Dress casual (layered is best due to fluctuating temperatures). Bring a sweater or sweatshirt in case you get cold.
* A pillow or cushion to sit on if you plan on staying all day
* A camera to remember the event.
* Supplies to complete your pages.
* Extra money,checkbook or cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) to purchase products & supplies our vendors will be offering as well as for contests, drawings & more.
* Plenty of ambition to get lots of pages done.
* A good friendly attitude to make new friends!
* Can I bring my electronic equipment (Cricut, Silhouette, Laptop, etc)? Please note on your registration form that you you need power. We will try and accommodate all requests by ensuring we have a space for you to utilize your electronics. Due to the size of the room, we are unable to run power to the tables thus, we will have power banks set-up on the outside walls where you may plug in and sit to utilize them. We apologize for any inconvenience but hope everyone understands that safety of our croppers is our number one priority.
* We will have prizes and special drawings throughout the day. You can earn prize tickets by donating items on Every Dog Counts Rescue's wish list and/or for every $1 donated to EDCR.
Is there WIFI available?
Based on our past events, the fairground does have a WiFi network and we will provide the network and password the day of the event
We collect items that can be used as prizes or goody bag items. These items do not need to be scrapbook related. It is a good way to advertise your business & donate to a good cause. Please contact us at if you are interested in donating.
You may also collect wish list items and monetary donations for Every Dog Counts Rescue before the crop. You will receive prize tickets for every $1 in donations you collect and tickets for the items donated. Also, the person who collects the most donation items & money gets a special prize!
All the proceeds from the Crop goes directly Every Dog Counts Rescue.
Volunteers: There are many opportunities to assist with this event; before, during & after. Please contact us if interested.
Refunds will only be given if cancellation is 7 days prior to crop.